And then there was Louis Farrakhan. (I'm just a little concerned about what this man is stirring into his coffee.)
Quotable: "Farrakhan repeated his claims that 9/11 was "an inside thing." He added that he had been given the ability in 1985 to predict the future on a wheel-shaped spaceship with technology "1 million years ahead" of America's -- claims he also has made in the past....The spaceship contains 1,500 airplanes, each equipped with three bombs, he said, and the "angels on that human-built planet can build a wall out of air ... wall America in and start a fire."
Notable: He seems to think that "the white right is setting up Barack Obama to be assassinated. Christians are praying to God to kill Barack Obama"
Now c'mon Lou...you know darn well that the President is not on the radar here. No, as a matter of fact, there is a much broader scope of assassination that you haven't seemed to notice. They are black children in the womb.
- In America today, almost as many African-American children are aborted as are born.
- Since 1973, abortion has reduced the black population by over 25 percent.
- Twice as many African-Americans have died from abortion than have died fromAIDS, accidents, violent crimes, cancer, and heart disease combined.
- Every three days, more African-Americans are killed by abortion than have been killed by the Ku Klux Klan in its entire history.
- About 13 percent of American women are black, but they submit to over 35 percent of the abortions.
- The most dangerous place for an African American to be is in the womb of their African American mother
But I'll keep lookin. Maybe you're disguised in a matrix duster.