Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Congrats Sr. John Mark Maria!

Despite wind, rain and a bit of ragged nerves, I was able to witness a joyful & blessed event at the Our Lady of Solitude Monastery out in Tonopah with the Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration yesterday.  Our friend, Sr. John Mark Maria celebrated her first profession of vows to the Poor Clares....and she was truly radiant!  Having never attended anything of the sort yesterday, I felt that I was transported to another world.  All of the elements of this liturgy were truly beautiful and Sister was a most stunning bride.
Enjoy the slideshow below.

2 comments:

  1. As I watched this slideshow, a few tears of joy and quite a few chills came in response to the images. As privileged as I was to serve as organist at this beautiful Mass with the finest cantor I have ever worked with, I am still humbly brought to realize the incredibly beautiful gift of herself that Sr. John-Mark Maria has given to her heavenly spouse, Jesus. May we who live in the uninclosed world bring the fragrance and harmony of Jesus' love to others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never until now had the privilege to see such a beautiful moment as this profession. I commend those who made it such a moving moment, and wish God's blessings on everyone.

    ReplyDelete