From Deal Hudson and the Catholic Advocate. You might as well just copy this off and post in up on a nearby wall. It will be more accurate than the weather forecast in Arizona.
Ten Ways Catholic Voters Will Be Misled in 2012
1. In spite of the new "Introduction" to "Forming Consciences for Faithful Citizenship," the bishops' document will be cherry-picked and repackaged into sound bites to justify voting for a candidate who supports abortion and same-sex marriage.
2. Pro-life Catholics will be labeled as "single issue voters" who don't care about the larger social teaching of the Church, especially concern for the poor and vulnerable.
3. The budget passed by the House of Representatives, led by Rep. Paul Ryan (R, WI-01), a Catholic, will be relentlessly attacked as not caring about the poor because it proposed cuts and spending freezes to reduce the growing U.S. deficit that is hurting the economy.
4. "Progressive" Catholic groups will produce polling that supposedly shows Catholics disagree with Church teaching on the sanctity of life and marriage, implying those who agree are in the minority and "behind the times."
5. Catholic politicians and leaders who support abortion and same-sex marriage will not be termed "dissenters" or "liberals" but "progressives" in order to make them sound more attractive to independent voters.
6. Catholic voters will be told the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obama-care) did not contain federal funding for abortion.
7. Catholic voters will be told the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obama-care) does not pose a threat to religious liberty, for example, the conscience of a Catholic health care worker.
8. Anyone supporting state collective bargaining reforms with public-sector unions, such as Wisconsin, is ignoring the importance of worker's rights in Catholic social teaching.
9. Those Catholics who opposed President Bush and Senator McCain over Operation Iraqi Freedom will not make the same argument against Obama who increased the U.S. military in Afghanistan and the use of drone aircraft to perform executions.
10. The issue of immigration will be elevated to a level of importance equal to abortion and marriage with the only acceptable 'Catholic' position being support for specific pieces of legislation such as the 'DREAM Act' (Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors).
So compare all of that to what is written in Demonic Abortion...
"In a diabolical possession, demons don't need full understanding or agreement to do their evil once they have entered; they just need an acquiescence of will. The same happens in a populace where a demon can gain increasing control of the culture and its institutions over time with the acquiescence of the people." (p. 54)
To site previous blog entry, this is done by reinventing a few words (fetus is a blob of tissue and not a human) and making unthinkable things thinkable such as: "it is more humane that women not suffer, so we find it okay to kill the children that are making women suffer rather than make them suffer".
Further, "in modern American society, just a minority of abortion-possessed individuals controls the passive majority who support the demonic activity by acquiescence, if not by full agreement. There is no such thing as neutrality on the abortion issue. An apathetic society on the issue of abortion is a compliant society to the demonic will." (p. 55)
It is not okay to be neutral, brothers and sisters. If this means that I will go to the gallows, so be it. I don't think I'll be alone.