Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Little Floral Offering


Daily Offering to the Sacred Heart
O my God! I offer you all my actions of this day
for the intentions and the glory
of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
I desire to sanctify every beat of my heart,
By uniting them to its infinite merits,
And I wish to make reparation for my sins
By casting them into the furnace of its merciful love.
O my God!I ask you for myself and for those I hold dear
The grace to fulfill your holy will perfectly,
To accept for love of you the joys and sorrows of this passing life
So that we may one day be united in heaven for all eternity. Amen.
St. Therese of Lisieux, the Little Flower (1873-1897)




Don't ya just love this picture? The Little flower is 2nd from left.
Circa 1890ish...She wounds me deeply.
She is still up to doing so much good on the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment